Wednesday 28 September 2011

My sad hexagons :(

I have had this pic ready to post for ages...now I am back to my addictions ( hexis and pies n tarts) I thought I would share this pic.This is what happens when you leave your hexagons unattended so please keep them locked up!!!


I couldnt find my craft 'lap' table and did a thorough search of the house. Nothing! So I decided to search outside in the moonlight, and I found the centre hexis all over the cubby house floor and these poor hexis floating in the dog bowl. My little piglets only said mummy sewing was OUTSIDE! Thank goodness I still have fresh petals and centres rearing to go...


My other addiction I should show, is my pies and tarts BOM. I am currently making Month six pies. I am as yet to sew them onto their background squares. I promise its on the to do list !!! I think I have over 120 made so far.


I was happy to be part of the 'Spring Swap' with Clares Craftroom http://clarescraftroom.blogspot.com
SPOILER ALERT...Sarah T Handmade please do not look any further or it will spoil your surprise!!!!!!!!!!!! A cute spring handbag with one of my raggy angels!!


We are still away on holidays in gorgeous Bulli NSW. The family is having a wonderful time even when the weather hasnt been so 'spring like'.



This is the beautiful view we see each morning. I guess its hard to imagine going back home in a few days....

Happy Stitching
Deb :)

2 comments:

  1. goodluck rescuing the hexies.........you have made great progress on the pies and tarts..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear I had to laugh a little :)
    But not so funny.
    Your hexies and pies looks fabulous Deb!
    Hope you're having a relaxing holiday.

    ReplyDelete