Tuesday 27 September 2011

September Hexagons are on their way

My September hexagons will be on their way this morning, as well as my spring swap with Clares Craftroom ( will post pics in a few days). Im wide awake at 1.30am...so I thought a good time to catch up on my blog! My hexagons this month are on their way to Alberta in Georgia USA. I hope she enjoys them.You can check out all the wonderful hexagons on the blog. http://inchyhexagonswap.blogspot.com


I have also finished my new grandson Lachlans new quilt. Im eagerly awaiting a visit this week from my daughter so I can give it to her. This also means I can get back to my vignette hexagon quilt which has been on hold this past month, yay!!!



We are currently on holidays in Bulli NSW which is only an hour away from her to travel. We had two days of rain and scattered sun but yesterday was gorgeous!! The kids were all beached out fell asleep at 8pm, even the big ones. Its time for another coffee....
Happy Stitching
Deb :)

2 comments:

  1. Your grandsons quilt is so cute, he's going to love it! Those hexagons are pretty too, I bought a template for 1 inch hexis recently because I keep seeing so many lovely hexagons on people's blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thank you :), I have been addicted to the hexis and pies n tarts!!! Have bought diamond papers to make a 6 pointed star quilt as well as more reproduction fabric shhhhh....tis packed away, Im being strong :)

    ReplyDelete