Wednesday 26 October 2011

cookies and cream scissor keeper swap

Ohh its been busy here! Ive been to Sydney and back visiting my daughter and her cherubs. Holly and myself have had birthdays, Ive sent two more hexagons to the UK this time, but forgot to take a piccy!!!.
When I returned home from Sydney, there was a nice surprise waiting for me. Sandy from Cookies and Cream had posted  my 'scissor keeper' from her the Cookies and Cream Scissor Keeper Swap. I received a gorgeous needlecase and pin cushion/scissor keeper ( colours didnt show up too well, sorry). I also got a card wishing me Happy Birthday ** a nice surprise**. I have two partners in this swap, so hoping to post mine on Thursday!!


Holly, Miss 3, asked for a Coraline doll for her birthday!!  She loves the movie Coraline and watches it every second day ** insert eye rolling here**... I thought I would try and buy something close to the doll, before I decided to make one. I was happily surprised to find 'Monster High' dolls. I decided on the frankenstein doll, as she had fabric button eyes and light blue/black hair. Coraline has button eyes and dark blue hair so I was close. Holly loved her Coraline dolly !!!! Happy Birthday Miss 3.





Frog Cottage Designs News: The Love to Sew needlebook pattern and kit are now available for sale on the website. The pattern is $14.50 and the kit, available in red or blue is $35. All prices include postage.

Happy Stitching
Deb :)

1 comment: