Sunday 16 October 2011

Spring Swap

In September I participated in Clares Craftroom Spring Swap. Unfortunately Aust Post took over 2.5 weeks to post my parcel from South Coast NSW to Melbourne **insert eye rolling here**. Yay Sarah's bag finally arrived ** big grin**!!!!. We both enjoyed the swap immensely and we each made a new sewing friend.


Sarah runs a busy handmade business. Her gorgeous handmade kids clothes can be found on her facebook page or her made it store.  You wont be disappointed!!

This month I am busily making scissor keepers for my Oct swap with cookies n cream craft.  Heres a sneek peek of the fabrics Im using...two fabrics, two items.


Will post the completed items after my partners have received their keepers. I am madly making kits for the new 'Love to Sew' needlebook pattern released this month. You can find the pattern and kits here. Kits available in red or blue.
Happy Stitching
Deb :)

1 comment:

  1. All your goodies look even more beautiful here . I'm so glad you joined in and more importantly made a new stitchy friend .

    ReplyDelete