Monday 14 November 2011

Another Front Cover Yay

Two months in a row my designs have made the front cover of Creating Country Threads. this month its my Raggy Pin Keeper.


One of my first raggy dolly designs .... check out page 44 !




This week I also received two lovely hexagons in the Inchy Hexagon Swap from Maggie who lives in Indiana US. Maggie included a lovely fat quarter and a beautiful photo taken from her kitchen window...so jealous!!!


I also received my Cookies and Cream Scissor Keeper Swap pressie from Kat in the US...Ladybirds are the rage in the US at the moment... Thanks Kat for the lovely pressie...I love the ladybird charm on my new scissors.....Dont you just love swaps!!!!!



As for my sewing progress, I finished the nine appliqued robot blocks for my "born any day now" grandson last night...I will post pics in a few days when Ive done the sashing and borders. I also sneaked a few more needle punch chrissy decorations today, loving this new addiction. I have completed 15 more hexagons, 5 more to go to add another row to my vingette hexagon quilt... Ive decided I need more time to stitch...if you have any please send it my way...hehehe
Happy Stitching
Deb :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. Your Raggedy Anne is so cute and the hexies are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another cover!!! And for having another project published!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy girl....Good on you...Hugs Kate....

    ReplyDelete