Sunday 6 November 2011

Have to show you .....

I have the final pics of the Cookies n Cream Scissor Keeper Swap... I had two partners and the same items were miles apart in colour...


this one was for Sandy who LOVES bright colours.....


and this one is more traditional for Kat in Oklahoma US.....Enjoy Ladies!!!!

I have a new grandson due later this month YAY. So Im making another Anni Downs 'A boys story' cot quilt. I have decided to make the 'robot' block in nine different colourways....Here are the blocks so far....Im averaging a block a day so hopefully I will finish the quilt by next weekend.



On Friday I went to Hatched and Patched to spend my Birthday Gift Voucher and signed up for another BOM ( it paid for 4 months YAY). I have decided to keep a Work in progress log, to keep me on track. This is what I have soo far...

Vignette Hexagon quilt - Leanne Bealsey
I am lagging behind on my 'Vignette' hexagon quilt and have only sewn 7 flowers in the last month. Only two more rows to go thou :) Two rows = 40 flowers lol
I blame both my grandsons 'Lachlan' born Aug and 'unnamed' due end of this month :)

 
Pies and Tarts- Sue Daley
My pies and tarts are up to date, only two more months to go. Need to applique the pies to the backgrounds thou, hmmm have about 80 + to do there :)

Love Letters FQ shop
Received the first block this week. This should be an easy BOM to keep up to date as its all machine piecing.

In my Garden- Anni Downs
Signed up for this BOM this week with my birthday gift voucher. Will be able to pick up the first three blocks next week!! Love the needleturn applique...

French General Wives FQ shop- starts Jan 12

Gypsy Garden- Sue Daley
Receiving monthly but on hold till 'Girls Day Out' Weekend at Nundle, March 12.

Frog Cottage - New Designs
Have two kids and one general quilt in the design stages. Will post a few pics in the coming weeks :)

Wow, when its all in print, there is a lot to do...I hope you kids are listening !!! lol. Im hanging for next year when I will only have one out of five at home in the day time!!! Psst thats my reasoning for the new BOM sign ups lol.

Happy Stitching
Deb :)

1 comment:

  1. if only I had that many projects...........i'm not even going to try and list them.............lovely needle cases for your partners........

    ReplyDelete