Saturday 26 November 2011

Take a peek...

Since I have been busy sewing my little heart out on Chrissy Swaps, I thought I would show you some lovely pics of my two grandsons...Joshua 2 is the proud owner of the Noahs Ark Quilt I finished in Aug this year and Lachlan loves his Anni Downs " A boys story" cot quilt.

Lachlan is 4 months old in a few days! The time has flown. Im a lucky Nanna as I will be spending Christmas with them this year...sooo excited!!!


Aww Lachlan is smiling as he knows his mummy is about to ring Nanna on Skype...Must admit Skype has made the distance easier with these gorgeous boys... I keep telling their mummy she should move to the country.....

Im working on the last item of my second chrissy swap today...then I will start a new project yayayay...an overdue one for frog cottage designs...designing with my grandsons in mind.

Happy Stitching this weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. they are so cute.........christmas will be lovely with them this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely photos! I can appreciate being away from grandchildren - mine are 3000km away up in Townsville.

    ReplyDelete