Friday 2 December 2011

Celebrate the Season

Its that time of year!!! Time to 'Celebrate the Season' and I AM!!!!


This quilt has been in the works for almost two years....very sad!!!...so as soon as I pieced it together this morning, my DS helped me take some pics. Now its just needs its inner and outer borders (after lunch) and thirteen random placed stars... I am even thinking of sending this quilt off to the quilters to be basted and quilted to ENSURE its finished for Christmas...


A lot of my close friends will be cheering on this one. Especially Shelley who did all the buttonhole stitching to help it move along....We agreed to share the quilt. One year it will hang in her house and my house the alternate year.. Better get back to it ...wish me luck!!!! I can almost cross another quilt of my UFOs...

1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks great!!!! I might have to add this to my list :)I will baste it for you and you can quilt it??

    ReplyDelete