Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Name Game Swap sneek peek


I promised a sneek peek of my swap item for the Name Game Swap. It is being held by Samelias Mum , check out her blog for details or just plain creative inspiration!!  I am madly trying to source more of the tangerine dot fabric for my stars....planning a trip to Orange early next week to Orange Patchwork to check out their Amy Butler fabric....if I cant find the fabric I will redo the palette of colours.


My secret partner had a few stars in her mosiac pics...psst secret swap partner...are you thinking...ohh wonder if this is for me???? Love the anticipation of swap!!
Happy Stitching
Deb :)

2 comments:

  1. looking good Deb,hope you find some more spots.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky partner, this is going to be brilliant

    ReplyDelete