Saturday 11 May 2013

On the way home....

We have been home for a few days now, and it's been hectic....this afternoon I hope to finish my SAL Noel wall hanging, it's stitched, cut out and ready to be sewn together.....
I have to share this purchase from the Stitching Post, Katoomba. I haven't been to their store before, but must say it is a lovely store.I bought three fabric for my Nine Patch swap...and an impulse buy, a mini charm pack of Metropolitan Fair to add to the stash....ohh happy days lol

8 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics, I have the lighter one in mauve. Those mini charm packs are irresistible. Hope it hasn't been too hard getting back into routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fabrics...glad I'm in the 9 patch swap!!!...
    lucky you having a break without the kidlets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back and lovely fabrics to play with ....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy mother's day Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely break away!

    ReplyDelete