Thursday 23 May 2013

Sunday Morning

A pattern I worked on earlier this year 'Sunday Morning'  is in Inspiring Country Threads Magazine Vol 14 No 2, on sale 31st May! The magazine also includes a profile on Frog Cottage Designs!

 
 
The profile mentions all my lovely blogger friends whom I find inspiration from every day, the Cookies n Cream Craft Tilda Needlebook club  which is featuring my ' love to sew' needlebook and Chookyblues stitchalong which I strive to keep up with each month!!  Michelle Ridgeway, fellow designer and blogger friend is also in the magazine (and on the cover!!) with her gorgeous quilt called Strawberry Fields!!
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations Deb!! That's fantastic... & as I get the mag in the mail, I will be sure to have a good read, even though my skills are not up to making it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Deb. The quilt looks fantastic. Hugs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Deb...I'll have to go and get a copy now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. Beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Deb i will get a copy love it that my 2 blogging friends are so clever.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting Deb, looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to reading it when my magazine comes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Deb. Love your quilt. Hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey big congrats....want my copy now so I can have a big read. Sunday Morning is gorgeous Deb. Well done lovely friend....so nice to join you between the covers xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Deb - look forward to buying the mag and checking it out

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful quilt! I'm looking forward to get this issue :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done...must get a copy when its out

    ReplyDelete
  13. I look forward to picking up a copy! Lovely quilt too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is gorgeous.......well done ...will also get a copy

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful quilt, congrats on the publication. Will have to go and get it :)

    ReplyDelete