Friday 30 August 2013

A great afternoon

Im having a rare day to myself today. I had a cuppa with a lovely friend this morning and then came home to attack my sewing to do list. On my list today is Septembers Nine patch blocks; yes Im early woohoo....


This gorgeous one is in Dubbo today at the NSW Regionals. Miss 10 qualified for the junior shot put. I have been getting hourly updates. They arrived in Dubbo at 8.30am to register and at 1pm, she's still waiting to make her shot. Whatever the outcome of her long day (she's didn't like her 5am piccy lol) Im sure there will be smiles.... Go Maddi!!!!!!!!!!



I'm happy to report I have had a productive week with lots of finishes....yay me!


7 comments:

  1. Do enjoy your day to yourself and Go Maddi :o) (The book has arrived - HUGE thank you) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do enjoy your day to yourself and Go Maddi :o) (The book has arrived - HUGE thank you) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your nine patches. How nice to have the whole day sewing. I was at the carnival in Dubbo and we also had a very long wait! Happy to be home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. go Maddi,hope she had a great day Deb and love your fabric.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such pretty fabrics for your 9 patches.. hope the shot putt went off well...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had the day to yourself. Lovely fabric in the nine patches. Hope Maddi went well.

    ReplyDelete