Tuesday 12 November 2013

One day at a time....

I would like to thank everyone for the lovely emails and cards. I'm heading to the fracture clinic tomorrow, hoping I will get a lighter cast on my leg and that my leg is healing properly. I don't want any delays in getting better. It is soo hard to keep my leg elevated all day... I'm watching all the home renovating shows lol Even watched an episode of Honey Boo Boo!!!!!
I received two lovely handmade cards, this one from Joy (Joyful Stitching)....Tis gorgeous tiny cross stitching ...



And from Michelle Ridgeway  , another lovely card and book.


These little surprises really made my day ladies xxxx

12 comments:

  1. lovely surprises for a lovely lady,hope you get good news tomorrow.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Deb - fingers crossed for that lighter cast

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should have read your post first lol!!! I hope all goes well at the clinic. Sending hugs and healing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well for you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope it's good news for you today. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. slowly you will get there... day time tv is the pits.... hope it goes well with the change of plaster...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have received good news Deb. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh stay away from Honey Boo Boo, your bones will never heal while watching that!!! HA HA HA HA x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you were able to get that light cast today.....sending love and hugs to you Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fingers cross for the lighter cast love. Enjoy the book and please take care plenty of R and R . Sending you all the best wishes in the world.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. take care Deb, how very nice to receive get well soon wishes in the post, lovely xx

    ReplyDelete