Wednesday 22 October 2014

Happy Birthday to me......

My birthday always brings a smile to my face...why???  .... Because I have some fabulous Secret Sewing Sisters, that's why!!! Mail has been arriving the last few days, and although tempting, I didn't open my pressies till just now.....look what I got.....









And here they ar all together...thank you to all my Secret sewing Sisters, you have made my day ladies xxx


Ohhhh and here's a pressie I bought myself today... Annis latest bag...and yes tis a kit.... Ohhhh happy days!!!!


14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Deb. You have received some lovely goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Deb,hope you have an awesome day surrounded by love and laughter,love your gifts and wow that bag is gorgeous,enjoy my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday. Nice stash! Lovely bag pattern too, it looks like a brand new pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday. You will have fun with all your goodies. I love it that you received a great variety of colours in you fabrics. I wonder what you will make?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Lot's of loveliness there. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good day Deb.... some lovely fabric and pattern to play with...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Deb I hope your whole day great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Deb, hope you have a fantastic day!! Your secret sewing sisters have done so well, love the fabric! The new kit looks fab also!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were such a good girl, Deb. Well worth the wait - lots of lovely fabrics there. It's so nice to be member of this club.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous presents given to you (and by you, lol). Happiest of birthday weeks to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. behind in leaving a comment but the fabrics are all lovely.............enjoy planning a new project with these fabrics...........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday. Wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete