Monday 12 January 2015

Sharing the needle....

Mr Postman bought me one of three books I've ordered recently. Zakka styled gifts...I bought this book for quick and easy gifts I can teach my daughter to make. Maddi is currently sewing an Anni Downs design 'the happy elephant'. Maddi loves her bright fabrics!


I've spent the last few nights working on My Scandinavian Rose stitchery. Life has been very hectic on the fostering side of life, so stitching something simple is very relaxing...




Slow and steady....


Happy Stítching....

12 comments:

  1. Well done Maddi! Your elephant is fantastic!… your work is nice too Deb!! Xx Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Maddi, beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever Maddi just like your mama !!! I hope your fostering woes calm down soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddi's block is wonderful. Lovely stitching, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddi is doing so well. Love that stitchery, hope it brings you some relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Deb,well how clever is Miss Maddi ,her work is gorgeous,what a beautiful woman you are fostering.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maddi you are very clever. Another generation of stitchers...yay! Love your elephant.!your stitchery ain't half bad either Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely smile, Maddi. You did a great job! xx debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maddie is doing such a great job. Glad you're getting some time to stitch even though it is a busy time for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow to see you encouraging Maddie and it looks lovely. Love Zakka too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job Maddi, love that someone else spells their name like my daughter and I see others spell it wrong as happens with my daughter.
    I find stitching so relaxing too

    ReplyDelete