Monday 15 February 2016

Playing with paper

We have been busy busy busy here with doctors appointments, swimming carnivals, swap meets..

I would like to make a block keeper and have seen many on Sarah Fielkes BOM page and Instagram. Most of the pics have a pieced bolck as the front cover....soooo....I pulled out my foundation paper and started paper piecing. I haven't done this method for a long time.


If you take care measuring and cutting your material shouldn't have a lot of waste. My pile here is small but when I finished I had heaps lol


I've finished all the pieces, tomorrow I will sew them together and start my block keeper...Paper piecing is addictive lol

11 comments:

  1. oh super-pretty block Deb... you'll have a great block keeper in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful block! Will be a gorgeous block keeper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty block, hope it all comes together for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. The mini design boards that are around lately are also good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely Deb. I actually hadnt tried this kind of piecing until recent times and yes i agree, great results, amd if time taken ti measure there is not too mich waste. Block holders are just terrific, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic... Love French general

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO preTTy Deb. I love it ! xox

    ReplyDelete