Wednesday 4 May 2016

Morris Hexathon 2016

Ive decided to join in on the fun of Morris Hexathon 2016, held by Barbara Brackman and Becky Brown (the fussy cutting queen).

I love English Paper Piecing and I just cant resist. I have a fat quarter bundle of Barbaras 'Old Cambridge Pike' which I bought for The Splendid Sampler and haven't used it yet. It starts May 7 and appears on Barbaras blog every Saturday for 26 weeks.... Who would like to join me????

Tis just what I need another project. This past week I've been trying to prepare blocks from my 'Old Time Kaleidoscope BOM' to take with me next week.

 
 
The whole family is heading to Royal Far West for a week of appointments, schooling and I hope some family fun.
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Hi Deb oh sounds like lots of fun,i will enjoy following your progress my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun but I don't need another project. I'll watch your progress too. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah not for me but have fun doing it Deb...
    Enjoy your week away....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travel safe and hope all goes well.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel safe and hope all goes well.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. enjoy your travels Deb... good luck with the hexathon... not for me either, I have my own EPP to do, but I look forward to seeing your progress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy & safe travels - hope you get some time to stitch...the hexathon looks like fun . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. another lovely project - I will watch closely. I love stitching with others - I usually have more chance of getting it finished!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your new project....my sewing basket is overflowing and I cannot fit another temptation in! Looking forward to seeing it though. Safe travels x

    ReplyDelete