Monday 5 June 2017

Catching up....

First off I'd like to wish Chookyblue a Happy 5th Birthday for the Chookshed!!! looks like you all had a wonderful weekend full of laughs, sewing, friendship and gin lol

My hubby is away so, what do I do???? why sew of course!!!! I've been playing catch up on my Modablockheads sew along... When my puters were in sick bay, I fell behind.....but I made six blocks over the weekend...whilst watching endless kids movies and watching the kidlets play (fightover) the wii. It's been really cold here so the kids were hibernating inside...which suited me fine.....

EDIT: I had six pics but blogger ate two grrr




I enjoyed the splendid sampler last year...so this year it's Moda blockheads and I have a pink reproduction theme happening.. Will get back to my Sarah Fielke BOM 'Down the Rabbit hole' this week, as Im a little behind there too lol

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful blocks Deb,its been freezing down this way too,hope your day is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blocks Deb. They are gorgeous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having InstaGram helps - they all look great - loving the pinks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good. At least blogger only ate the photos and the blocks are still there. Perfect weather for hiding inside with some stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blocks, enjoy watching them on instagram too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pleased you joined us for the party......great work on the blocks there Deb.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool blocks Deb....that Blogger can sure be mischievous

    ReplyDelete