Monday 24 July 2017

Disney on Ice



My girls big and small all had a lovely "girls only" last weekend. We all had such a great time.... We plan to do the same next year... shhh dont tell the boys lol


With some encouragement from a small facebook group I jumped on the Fancy Forest stitch along. This quilt was going to be my major years project lol... Even as I'm writing this I'm laughing...I cant make only one thing hehehehehe... 


I love the way Elizabeth Hartman has written her pattern, so clear and organised. I have a hedgehog and a thistle all cut out, waiting to be sewn today....maybe....
its our annual Christmas in July Trivia Night this weekend, which is a major money earner for our little school ( ten pupils)...and with only a few parents involved, there is a lot of work, as we provide a 4 course Christmas dinner and trivia night for approximately 100 people.  

Happy Christmas In July

2 comments:

  1. Great idea for a girls only! Love your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your girly time was great fun. I love your version of the quilt. The colours look terrific.

    ReplyDelete