Tuesday 30 January 2018

Back to sewing...

My kidlets went back to school today. The place is quiet and I'm looking forward to a routine again. I thought I would spend the morning sorting through some of my sewing as it has been neglected for a few months.

I finally finished my Sew Together bag...I only had  the tags to put on the zipper..... sigh....
but at least its done now and full of my Old Time Kaleidoscope which needs attention.


How cute is my M&M mug.. a Chrissy pressie from hubby ...



Next I tackled my "Down the Rabbit hole BOM".... and noticed I have lost a block or didn't make enough.... I have loved this BOM ... especially using brighter colours than I normally do. I'm only a few months behind and of course its the heavy applique border next...but I'll try and get it all cut out this week so I can pick it up when I can. 


Sarah Fielke 2018 BOMs are starting soon and Ill need to be ready to start one of them. I've subscribed to both quilts  (pattern only) but haven't fully decided which one I will work on yet. My goal AGAIN this year is to work on my WIP and UFOs. I just need to decide which ones I'll tackle. Ohhh dear more decisions...they are never ending!

9 comments:

  1. Hurray for school going back!!! I think you have plenty to keep you busy even without any older UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sew together bag is lovely.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bag, it's gorgeous. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a busy bee Deb. Love that cute pouch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb your Sew Together Bag looks great, love your fabric choices! I feel like I really should make one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag is great... I love it.... and good to get out the BOM before the next ones.... the tough decisions us quilters have to make...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still working on Down the Rabbit Hole as well!!! I'm up to the rabbit borders - I plan to change the sitting rabbits to the flower and bird and stick with the leaping rabbits ........

    ReplyDelete
  8. LoVe love LOVE the sew along bag... the colourful zippers add so much fun too...xox

    ReplyDelete