Saturday 20 January 2018

Friday Night Sew In....


I made it! the first 'Sew In' for the year! I have made a commitment to blog more. I started early afternoon and did some of my sleeves for Miss10 in a light pale pink...tis yummmm


My poor neglected Down the Rabbit hole got some urgent attention. Id like to finish this by the end of the month...I can hear you laughing, but I have all the components cut and ready to sew except the last few borders.... 


I have signed up for both of Sarahs 2018 BOMs, but I will work on only one, not sure which one yet thou. I enjoy the process of her BOM and the social interaction via Instagram and facebook. My main priority this year is to finish all my WIPs and some UFOs. Only some as I'm sure I 'll pass a few onto friends.
Thank you to Wendy for being a lovely host. Why not check what all the ladies got up too by clicking HERE

11 comments:

  1. Good luck on achieving your goals. It is nice to move those UFO's into a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see your smiling face last night too Deb.
    Good luck with the 2018 plans... xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo pretty! Nice to be stitching away with you Deb. Love your Down the Rabbit hole project too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty pink you are knitting... with 10 minutes a day allocated (plus a bit more) you will soon get through Down the Rabbit Hole.
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink wool is gorgeous. Love your Down The Rabbit Hole. Hugs, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done. You are on a roll. Great idea to start knitting, so it should be ready for the cooler weather. Good luck with the rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both projects look lovely. Know the feeling about wanting to get through WIPs and UFOs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go girl I am sure you will get it finished......

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful shade of pink. I agree: YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty pink jumper for Miss 10..
    Look forward to seeing your " Down the Rabbit hole" quilt.
    Good luck with the UFOs. Nice to pass some on.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you at FNSI - sounds like you are committed to some sewing this year.

    ReplyDelete