Wednesday 6 July 2011

Join our new frog cottage pattern club and receive 5% discount

Had a wonderful time at the Darling Harbour Craft and Quilt show. Bought lots of goodies :) ...
Our new Monthly Pattern Club has started. Sign up and receive 5% discount on your next pattern purchase. For more details go to www.frogcottagedesigns.com

I have also decided to take wholesale orders for my pattern range. If you have a store and is interested in stocking frog cottage as part of your pattern range, please contact me.

Tis school holidays again and Im busy busy busy. I have helped a few friends cut out new quilts and machine quilted some completed quilt tops too. I am working on new designs to launch mid August to correspond with a full page ad in Aust Patchwork and Stitching Magazine. But for now, its time to pack as we are taking the kids to Bulli for a week.  Im planning on starting and finishing a new cot quilt for my next grandchild due Aug 2nd....I think I will adapt Natalie Bird's All creatures great and small animal stitchings into a cot quilt...still debating.....
Frog Cottage will also be taking part in 'Making Spaces Marketplace' for the month of July. To see more information on this fabulous initiative for handmade marketers head to makingspacesmarketplace.blogspot.com
Enjoy the holidays and Happy Stitching
Deb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment