Thursday 28 March 2013

More GDITC pics

What a wonderful bunch of ladies, my friends, who just happen to be bloggers. Arent we a gorgeous bunch!!!
 
Back Row... L-R
 
Whats a trip to Nundle without a few purchases. These fabrics are for the next two months of my Traditional Nine Patch swap. A big change from my reds n creams!


 
And I just had to purchase Lynette Anderson new fabric range, follow my heart. These fabrics will compliment a quilt I need to make by the end of April....


Ive always wanted some of Chookyblues cards and scored myself a few. Nothing better to send swap items overseas with some REAL aussie cards!

 

 
This is the goodies that greeted us when we arrived on Saturday morning. A cute butterfly mug and a tin with two projects ...
 


 
 
I thought I would make this bag when I finish my hexi butterfly
 

 
 
My charm pack was "bright" so I kept thought a pink butterfly was in order
 
 



And a final goodbye to everyone from Girls Day in the Country 2013..... Here the girls are saying goodbye to Peg and Dale before they head out on another adventure...


Next year Lynette Anderson will be the guest tutor...cant wait!!!

7 comments:

  1. Loved the fabrics you ought.....the photo doesn't do that purple justice. Your butterfly is coming along really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you founds some lovely fabrics... and yes... you do look a lovely bunch....
    love the hexie butterflies ....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. what lovely fabrics you bought Deb and arent chooky's cards just the best,i love them,she takes the most amazing pics.
    Cant wait to meet you all next year when the lovely Chez takes me with her.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great purchases and a wonderful weekend had by all. I am a little, no a lot envious of Shez! :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole weekend looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did you end up with cards cause I forgot to get the box out...........I keep meaning to email you....glad you enjoy them so much.........
    love the fabrics you chose for the Nine patch swap.......
    you are going to be kept busy with the bundle of Lynette's fabrics.........counting down til 2014 now.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did so well with the butterfly and the bag would look great in your colours. Love all the fabrics of Lynette - nice choice!!!

    ReplyDelete