Monday 24 February 2014

My mojo is back.......


Woohoo ...after four months of not sewing...tonight I got the urge to pull out my Lancaster quilt? I have lots of diamonds, clamshells and triangles to prep....it's been a rough four months since I broke my leg.  I still have another three weeks on crutches before I can pull my full weight on my leg....arghhhh.... Slow and steady I guess....



There will be a lot of people happy I sewing again, mainly my sewing buddies who haven't had a sewing day since late October.....and my hubby lol


13 comments:

  1. Great news. Hope your leg is better soon. Maybe we should catch up since we are both missing GDITC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found your mojo. Hope the leg is better very soon. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so happy ... Have missed our sewing days and your inspirational blog posts :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find your mojo, I have also lost mine so would like to find it! Hope your leg gets better soon, 3 weeks should fly now you have your mojo back!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such good news Deb! Missed you! I hope the rest of your recovery is speedy. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tough being out of action with a family, take care and enjoy each little stitch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woohoo..... have missed you lots ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to hear Mr Mojo came back - hopefully it will hang around for a while now...

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO good to see you Deb! And just be patient with yourself at this stage of recovery - don't jeopardise it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see you back stitching Deb, hope you're still recuperating well....

    ReplyDelete