Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tuesday already

Where is the time going.... Probably it has something to do with having two extra kids at the moment lol...I joined Chookyblue for the Chookshed 2year anniversary and stitched on and off on the weekend. I managed to sash some blocks for a teacher leaving at the end of term....




and organised some BOMs to better understand the extent of my UFOs lol no pic thou.....I have been having lots of trouble lately with our NBN satellite broadband...anyone else having probs ?????

And yesterday was a sewing day with Miss Khrissy and we started this years BOM together....we caved and will join everyone sewing Gossip in the Garden...I'm using my HUGE French General stash own this one...



And Mr Khrissy thought he would keep me company when Miss Khrissy was called to pick up a little one at school...


he soon settled after I took the scissors of him lol Ahhh l love my sewing days, always filled with laughs!!

13 comments:

  1. Ooh, French General will be lovely. I am doing mine in American Jane fabrics. Some of the other girls I know are using reproductions. There aren't any photos on my blog yet but our group has been using Instagram. Are you doing needle turn applique? That's what I am doing - everyone else in our group is doing blanket stitch. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossip in the Garden needs commitment as I am finding out as I try to catch up with the rest of my group. It will be a lovely quilt when finished though. Yours will look gorgeous in French General. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Lovely FG fabrics. That will be a very pretty gift quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scissors and men together??? dangerous. Love Gossip - would love to do it but not for now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you work out your internet......I'd like to see a photo of your project stash! I hope Khrissy doesn't have to share her stash with her hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you had a good time joining in the party...........and wonderful you and Miss Khrissy got a sewing day together..............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb,love the colours in the quilt you are making for the teacher.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im am so with you on where has and is the time going. Oh yes, men and scissors .... run

    Enjoy your Gossip in the garden. I started strong but have stalled again. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Deb! Gossip in the Garden will look beautiful with your FGs... No use having gorgeous fabrics folded up in a cupboard when you can love them on a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to have you join us fellow Gossipers. Your block is gorgeous. I just finished a block for this month that our group was working on. Hope to get a blog post up later. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous projects... so pretty and I love the concentration of Mr Khrissy!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking good......what a helper,,,,,

    ReplyDelete